Too many CEOs assume that all that is needed to grow is a team of skillful leaders who are well-intentioned and who try really hard. In fact, for growth to be achieved, the efforts of those leaders have to be grounded in rigorous strategic logic which produces competitive advantage for your company in carefully-selected portions of the market. Unfortunately, many CEOs and their teams gloss over the strategy requirement and proceed too quickly to the second, insufficient-in-itself step of implementation.
We have been crafting winning strategies for companies large and small for more than three decades. We will help you:
- Determine what is unique about your company
- Translate that uniqueness into enduring competitive advantage
- Choose the markets and customers to target
- Allocate scarce investment and operating resources in ways that are decisive and consistent with the chosen strategy
- Translate that strategy into operating plans and follow-up systems that ensure that the strategy will be successful